Saturday, August 20, 2005

Arafat AZZ!

Post two: I Love The Jews.

Getting back into the flow of things. I said earlier how much I missed this Internet shit. Truth is, I was kind of happy I didn't have any Internet connection. It seems that being on these Internets had become a part-time job for me, one that didn't pay shit, no matter how much I tried to make money off of it. I really didn't realize how much time this shit took up until I wasn't doing it any longer. Then, I had to go back to watching television and reading books and shit. Shit. We all know how much of a time-waster reading is. Makes me wish I was illiterate. Who knows. I possibly could be and just don't know it yet.

The fact is, I don't really know much about myself. I'm pretty empty and shallow. I guess that's why I hate empty and shallow people, because I am one. I have no opinions. I have no beliefs. I'm a wasteland of possibilities. That's why I find it hard to write about anything but myself. I can't do music reviews. I can't talk about television. I can't express a thought worth having. And that's makes me such a weak and pitiful man.

Image hosted by Photobucket.comThat's why, today, I'm going to start forcing myself to express views on shit I haven't given a thought to, which is most crap. So, my first topic is on the Jews being kicked out of the Gaza Strip. I'm pretty ignorant on the whole situation. I've only heard and seen bits and pieces of the shit on the news. And I really don't know shit about the Middle East. So, don't expect anything I'm about to write to be well thought out. In fact, most likely, I'll probably be completely and utterly wrong, factually. But so what. This is the Internet. And I'm doing this shit on blogger. So, it doesn't matter.

So, let me start this shit off like I would have back in high school:

My view on the recent eviction of the Jews from the settlements on the Gaza Strip is that they deserved it. The Jews weren't supposed to be there in the first place. In fact, if it werent for Hitler, there wouldn't even be a fuckinIsrael right now.

The present day nation of Israel was created and founded on a planetary guilt trip. The world, most notably the United Stated, felt like shit for letting the Nazis bake all those Jews that they went and did some dumb shit. They took the spoils of World War I, the disintegration of the Ottoman Empire, the land of Palatine which was presently occupied by the Arabs, and used that land to recreate the nation of Israel. And the Jews didn't help. They had been through so much shit that they were just begging for some righteousness from God. They believed they had some good shit coming their way after all the dead bodies. And what better than that old Jewish hope of the Jews returning to Palestine, also known as Israel. It was predestined, predestined my ass.

Image hosted by Photobucket.comSo, the Western white dudes of America and Britain got together and decided to pay back the Jews for all their hardship by giving them exactly what they wanted, Israel. The only problem, people were already living on that land. But it didn't matter. Might makes right. So, they forcibly kicked Palestinians off of their lands and displaced them, making them orphans in their own state. Furthermore, by continually backing Israel, by constant financial aid, and by constant military build-up, Israel became the past and present symbol of the constant Western influence in the Middle East. What I'm saying is that the creation of Israel was the first salvo in a war that rages on even to today, a war we started. And to add, if there wasn't an Israel, there wouldn't have been a 9/11.

Yeah. That's right. America created Bin Laden and the rest of the Arab extremists. The creation of Israel was the first signal that told the Arabs that the West would force its influence over the Middle Eastern lands over and over again. If we hadn't started butting our noses in the affairs of others in the Middle-East, backing the evilest Ayatollahs, propping up Saddam, and giving Bin Laden the weapons and the backing that led to Al Qaida, we wouldn't have seen all those people die in the Towers. So, I say, if man should so ever create the time machine, the first thing that should be done is to eradicate the existence of present day Israel. Or go back to the time of Jesus and save the Messiah from being crucified.

Image hosted by Photobucket.comSee. If the king of the Jews had never died on the Cross, the nation we live in today would have never been born. Every Catholic likes to remind us heathens that America was built on Christian values. Well. You take away Christ and there is no America. Hee-hee. See where I'm going here. No Christ means no America; means no black American slavery; and that means the nation of Ghana becomes the home of the negro. All the black people would have never been brought over to North America. The filthy Spaniards would have never slaughtered the Indians. No Latin dudes banging Aztec beyotches. No Mexicans. No Puerto Ricans. No Jamaica. No reggae. No black dude going to the South Bronx with that reggae shit. Therefore, no hip-hop. All because Jesus was never crucified.

Of course that also means I probably wouldn't be here either. No white man raping the black woman. No descendant of that black woman having sex with some yellow Puerto Rican. No me writing this shit here today. All because Jesus was never crucified.

Now, you might be thinking, "What the fuck does that have to do with the Jews and Israel?" Well, my friend, it doesn't mean shit. It doesn't mean shit, just like life doesn't mean shit. Life is an endless cesspool of pain. And the only reason we suffer through this shit is because it's better feeling pain than feeling nothing at all. So, don't go telling me I don't know about that Jew pain. It's better to have Israel in a sea of Arab hate than to have no Israel at all. So, thank you Baby Jesus, and Hitler, for giving Israel and myself life. Without you, where would I be? Probably all black and skinny, living in Ghana.

P.S. I love the Jews. One time, a couple of years ago, I banged a Jew chick. And it was good. So, that should tell you how much I love the Jews. Or at least how much I love Jewish pussy.

Forget that last part.

Get the fuck outta Gaza and the West Bank.

Next Post: I Bring To You Muthafuckas My Continuing Series On Man-Rape.

11 Comments:

Blogger Zodiac Digital said...

jewish pussy.

i just felt like repeating that.

12:20 AM  
Anonymous jaguar said...

I hope I don't come off as an insensitive bitch, but if I do oh well. You are so extremely pathetic and sad, it almost makes me want to weep for you. The level of your self deprecation is tragic.

You cry way too fucking much. The world is not perfect, some people are fucked up, there are unfortunate situations all around us and blah fucking blah. Get over it, be a man, and quit crying. Just live life and deal. And as far as "life is an endless cesspool of pain", that only applies to pathetic creatures who love wallowing in self imposed angst ridden lives.

I'm assuming you're a grown ass man. You are coming off weak and sorry as hell. Get over it, suck it up, quit crying over bullshit, and just fucking live life. I'm sorry but I can't stand weak crybaby shit. I hope the rest of your life goes a lot better for you. Peace.

2:08 AM  
Blogger shelly634kacey said...

damn good blog, check out mine http://juicyfruiter.blogspot.com, comments always welcome!

4:09 AM  
Blogger Doc Savage said...

I like how Jaguar says 'Peace' in the end after completely pissing all over me. Thanks, you insensitive beyotch. Peace

5:26 AM  
Blogger Zodiac Digital said...

i hope ya rot in fucking hell, doc.

peace.

10:34 AM  
Blogger godzfavorite said...

Good post. I talked some shit the other day about rock throwers and kikes - www.godzfavorites.blogspot.com

8:49 PM  
Anonymous jaguar said...

Well Doc, sorry for "pissing all over you." I really don't see how, but oh well who gives a shit. I'm very blunt, and sometimes how I say things comes off different than how I intended it. Believe it or not, what I said was pretty soft for me.

I'm a very strong bitch, always have been, so anything that comes off as whining or crying (especially about shit we have no fucking control over) it brings that type of reaction out of me. But, oh well it seems like you are breathing okay, and lived.

Insenstive beyotch? Um no not really, but when it comes to weak shit, then yeah. But hey, I'm accustomed to brushing my shoulders off. Oh and by the way, peace was not meant to soften any of my "pissing on you statements." It's just what I say. Hopefully when you woke up today the world seemed a little brighter.If not, and you foolishly decide to off yourself, tell Kurt Cobain I said hi. Peace.

10:44 PM  
Blogger Ian said...

From this, I can only assume that you have your head stuck up your own ass when it's not up Bol's. There never was any Palestinian state that Arabs were forcibly removed from. The original allotment for Israel was created in 1921, from the remains of the Ottoman Empire after WWI. The PLO was created in 1964, when the West Bank they sought to reclaim was part of Jordan.

Moreover, 60% of the land given for Israel was the Negev desert, mostly uninhabited by anyone. None of the Arabs gave a shit until Israelis started growing oranges the size of basketballs and gave Arabs more rights than they had in their own states. Then they all tried to declare war, and lost in six days.

Moreover, if you're not going to accept Israel, you can't except Ireland, Croatia or any other internationally created nations.

Normally, I wouldn't give a shit about something as obviously ignorant as this, but you know damn well that uninformed people take this blatant anti-Semitism as truth.

5:46 AM  
Blogger Doc Savage said...

"Anti-Semitism?" How dare you. I might be ignorant as fuck, but an anti-semite. Only a sick Jew-loving bastard like you would write something so wrong and filthy. You make me wanna vomit. Peace.

6:14 PM  
Blogger Doc Savage said...

"I can only assume that you have your head stuck up your own ass when it's not up Bol's."

Hopefully (n/h). Please let it be.

6:16 PM  
Blogger Doc Savage said...

And before someone else chimes in on this shit, I covered my ass on this subject long ago:

"I'm pretty ignorant on the whole situation. I've only heard and seen bits and pieces of the shit on the news. And I really don't know shit about the Middle East. So, don't expect anything I'm about to write to be well thought out. In fact, most likely, I'll probably be completely and utterly wrong, factually."

6:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home