Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Amen, beyotches!

I read somewhere that words hurt. If that's true, I tend to hurt beyotches on a daily basis. I think I hurt three beyotches today. I guess that makes me a pimp.

Image hosted by Photobucket.comMaybe it was something else. Maybe I read that words define thoughts, and thoughts define actions. I know I just heard that shit from my man, Creflo Dollar. I watch that dude almost every other weekend. I watch him and that Opie Southern white boy. And I also watch that blabbering old man, the one with the son who preaches his sermons with a hip-hop overtone. I watch all that spiritual shit. That's because I'm trying to get back right with the Lord.

For so long, I wasn't down with Baby Jesus. It started in my late teens. I started questioning all that biblical shit. Like, was Jesus really the Messiah? Did he really return from the dead? What about all that transmogrification shit. Or Moses separating the Red Sea. How about all life coming from Adam and Eve. Did Eve have to fuck her own children, or were there other people? And what about Noah's Ark, the whole two of everything business. Then how did the world repopulate so fast. I just had all these bogus questions. And the Bible ain't exactly the first place to go to answer most of these questions in a logical way. That's why people need faith to believe.

Religion is one big fuckin' "Trust Me" pact. Religion pretty much says, "Most of this shit don't make sense, but if you believe in this bullshit, and try to get other people to believe in this bullshit, God will love you." And in Christianity, God rewards blind trust with ever-ending life. Most people believe that's a good trade off, at least to the point where they can half-ass their way into heaven. You know, believe the shit, go to church on Sunday, and sin and piss on their beliefs throughout most of the weekday. That's why we have the divorce rates we have, the abortion rates, the teen pregnancies, the unmarried sexual relationships, the lying, the cheating, the stealing. Do you think devil worshippers are doing all of this shit? Nope. So-called God-fearing people are pulling this bullshit.

Image hosted by Photobucket.comPoliticians, celebrities, teachers, students, and parents: all fornicators. I don't know why it surprises people that Gay people still think they can be gay and have a cool relationship with God. Yeah, God calls gay love an abomination. But Jesus wipes away the sins of gay love, at least until you stick the next dick up the next male ass. But it's okay. Because God forgives all sins, even the ones we purposely commit over and over again. I guess when the Almighty lets you out so easily, no wonder people keep flocking to become "born-again."

"Born-again." You fake ass fucks. It was primarily because of this that I had to separate myself from God. I couldn't continue being a fake ass mothafucka. I know all the shit I do. And I make no illusions to myself that "God" is cool with all that shit. I'm a man of my word. You either roll with the Messiah, or you do your own shit, because, in the end, you really can't have it both ways.

God believes in free will. So, do I. It's one of the reasons the world is as fucked up as it is. You think God's the problem. Nope. How about the devil? Dude, the devil is a non-factor. The devil is all about suggestions. And he hasn't been on Earth for some time. All bad actions on Earth come from man. If the world is so fucked up, it's because we made it that way. It's our fault. We need to accept responsibility and start fixing that shit. We need to stop all that praying to a God that won't help you, and finally start doing shit. The only help you'll ever get from God is in that book you supposedly read on a regular basis. That's all God left for you. He made you no promises, outside, that if you follow his word, your life will be good, relatively speaking.

I don't know if God exists or not. What I do know is, if he exists, he ain't gonna do shit for you or me, because he hasn't done shit for you or me. Why? Again, God believes in free will. God believes that words define thought, and thoughts define actions. The battle ain't over doing shit, or not doing shit. The battle is over thinking shit, and not thinking shit. How you think, defines who you are. What you say, what you read, defines who you are. So, when the end comes, all that will matter is who the fuck you really think you are.

4 Comments:

Blogger Zodiac Digital said...

god loves me, no homo

9:09 PM  
Blogger The Book said...

Lucious Love Everybody :)

10:26 PM  
Blogger Zheng junxai5 said...


zhengjx20160617
cheap toms
coach outlet clearance
michael kors outlet
michael kors outlet online
gucci bags
michael kors outlet clearance
nfl jerseys
air jordan homme
true religion outlet online
michael kors purses
hollister clearance
replica rolex watches
louis vuitton handbags
jordan 3 retro
tiffany and co jewelry
kobe shoes
michael kors outlet
fitflops
michael kors canada outlet
ghd flat iron
air jordan femme
coach outlet online
coach factory outlet
louis vuitton handbags
adidas outlet store
hollister jeans
concord 11
fitflop shoes
tory burch outlet online
tiffany and co
abercrombie outlet
oakley outlet
gucci belts
air jordan shoes
coach outlet
true religion outlet
louboutin shoes
toms wedges
kate spade outlet
louis vuitton outlet

2:53 AM  
Blogger xjd7410@gmail.com said...

michael kors outlet
coach outlet store online clearances
tods outlet
nike air max
louis vuitton outlet online
coach outlet
nike roshe flyknit
coach factory outlet
christian louboutin outlet
ralph lauren outlet
michael kors outlet online
fitflops
insanity workout
cheap oakley sunglasses
true religion jeans
adidas ultra boost
oakley sunglasses
true religion
polo ralph lauren outlet
jordan retro
adidas originals
toms shoes
jordan shoes
coach outlet
michael kors outlet
coach outlet
rolex watches outlet
louis vuitton handbags
louis vuitton outlet
louis vuitton outlet
oakley sunglasses
coach factory outlet
coach outlet
michael kors outlet
louis vuitton bags
gucci outlet
air jordans
fitflops sale clearance
oakley sunglasses
true religion outlet
2016.7.9haungqin

2:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home