Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Not Biology

I'd kill for a pork chop sandwich right about now. I normally hate the pork, being that I'm a righteous black man. But, dammit, the white man's devil food been calling me all day. I could either have that pork chop or some ham with cheese. Shit. I can't wait til I get my hands on that shitty ass check on Friday.

By the way, all you thugs out there forget I typed that shit. I ain't lookin' to get my fuckin head busted open while I'm walkin' out the currency exchange. I know all about you filthy thievin' bastards. One minute I'm cool, the next minute I'm walkin' funny (no homo).

Anyway, two more days. Two more days. Two more days til I get moe money to spend on some hoe'in. First, I'mma buy that slutty ass chick that likes to show me her cootchie when I walks by. I think she does that shit because she likes me. Her pussy glistens a tad bit more for me then for the other dude's on the avenue. Then, I'mma get that chick who has all but two of her front teeth. When that beyotch smiles, she lights up the foot of a car. Then, I'mma get that chick who's always singin' fucked up soul songs out loud to herself. That beyotch is crazy. But I hear those crazy beyotches give it to a man straight up raw. And raw is just how a brotha likes that shit, especially on the weekend.

Oh weeee! I can't wait.

Anyway. I'll be back tomorrow to post some shit. Or this could be Wednesday when this is posted, so, I'll see you beyotches on Thursday. So, even though it says Tuesday, it's most likely Wednesday. Or it could already be saying Wednesday, to which I say, no mind. Forget about it.

4 Comments:

Blogger macq said...

Spenidng your whole check on ugly hookers makes sense to me. Spend away.

10:35 PM  
Blogger flyno20 said...

LOL that shit is funny (nh)

10:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you're a hazard to yourself.

1:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know most things are written on these blogs for sensationalism but this is really above and beyond the call of journalism.........your sick.

8:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home