Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Introductions From The Man in Hell

Good. Somebody posted first.

I didn't want to just start posting massive amounts of crap without at least introducing myself. Some of you may know of me. Most of you may not. I'm Doc Savage, also known as Ronny Octavius, and Ron Savage, Crack Master 3000, or Male Prostitute, whichever you prefer.

Image hosted by Photobucket.comI've been blogging for over two years, since early 2003. You can visit my little piece of crap by clicking right here. Now, you really don't have to click that link because I'm not really fiending for new eyeballs. I haven't updated the site since May 5th. At the present time, that shit is dead. By the way, I would like to thank all the people who sent me them kind words through the e-mail and comments. I really appreciated that shit.

I decided to discontinue that shit a little under a month before I ended it. I knew the months ahead of me would be pretty busy. And since I knew I couldn't half-ass post anymore than I always was, I decided to take a little hiatus instead. I've been coy about the site's future. But the truth is, I really don't know what I'm going to do next.

I thought about deleting that shit, like I did before, and starting from scratch. But a couple of little birdies told me to keep the shit around. What I'm thinking of doing now is getting a real domain name, actually putting some real dough behind that shit. I already have a server. Some of you have already leeched shit off of it before. I have the space. So, why shouldn't I do something worthwhile with it. Only thing is, I'm one of the few people who still likes blogger. The shit ain't the most feature-rich, but it gets the job done.

But, see, I keep thinking big. I wanna do some shit large-like. But, the only problem is, I'm a lazy bastard, and I have no such concept of following through, which is why I'm in the shithole I'm in right now. But I wanna change that shit. That's why I'm busy right now.

Image hosted by Photobucket.comI'm currently looking to change jobs. Seriously. I actually joined some shithole self-improvement program. I've been spilling my guts in these group sessions, doing Jerry Springer type shit in front of a bunch of people I don't even know. pronouncing how inadequate and loser-like I think I am. Sort of like in this post.

I've been embarrassing myself, giving out intimate details of my life and my crappy work history. Nobody has said it, but I know they're all wondering how a intelligent degreed man like myself end up shit out of luck, with no prospects, up to his neck in debt, and pimping his filthy loser ass out to a bunch of has-beens like themselves. And you know what? I've been wondering about that same shit myself. Just not in those words.

But I can't dwell on that shit. I got to suck up my ego and let shit go (n/h). I've been told over and over again that that's the only way I'm going to better myself. So, I'm going for it. And in the meantime, I'm going to take the opportunity that Xplicit has given me to refresh myself before this coming fall. If shit goes right, I'll be back on my own shit, posting up bullshit and continuing with the copyright infringement. Until then, I'll just piss all over this shit, in a good way, sort of like my idol R. Kelly, who has a new album coming out July 5th, I think. Go buy that shit, or download it. I know I will. I mean, I'll buy it. Tee-hee.

Until then, check this shit out every once in a while. I'll probably drop some shit in between sleeping, eating and shitting. I might have a sweet little something for you every blue moon. The faithful know what I mean. And hopefully I'll entertain you better than I did in this shit.

Until next time, enjoy.

7 Comments:

Anonymous djxplicit said...

i dont really get what kind of job youre trying to get, but i guess alot of things are better than male prostitute.

9:57 PM  
Blogger Doc Savage said...

You would think. But a male prostitute gets paid to get ass. I just happen to be going through a slow season. I can't find enough horny desperate chicks to pay me to have sex with them. If business ever picks up, I'll be rich. Or at least less than broke.

10:28 PM  
Blogger Alfred said...

howdy, pard, good to see you back in the saddle, er, a saddle, um, on the innernet(s).

2:43 PM  
Blogger Doc Savage said...

Yeah. I'm doing guest blogging duties up until August or so. Then, I don't know what the hell I'm going to do.

7:16 PM  
Anonymous Noodles said...

Doc, whoa chill. You don't ever wanna be a mal prostitiute. Some way, some how, some dude will offer you money for "services", and how homo would that be?

12:12 PM  
Blogger Doc Savage said...

I thought about that, which is a shame. For some reason women feel ashamed to beg and pay for sex. And yet, begging and paying for sex is a natural thing.

I suggest more women get in the habit of begging for sex more and carrying large amounts of cash around to pay for it. I'm sure if more women tried it out, they'd like it.

I know I would.

11:49 PM  
Blogger Barbara Hofmeister said...

Good content on spiritual self improvement. One can never hear enough opinions on this. If you have time please visit mine about spiritual self improvement

5:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home