Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Guatemalan Dead Whores

I thought about saving this one for Wednesday, but decided against it, since I should be back in deep Dr. Phil - Oprah type hell by the middle of this week. I go to get better interviewing skills, and I find myself going through some psychological, touché - feelie boot camp. What does getting a new job have to do with getting in touch with myself. It's bullshit. That's why I'm going to need a little something by the weekend. (Hint - hint) You know what the fuck I mean.

I'm anxiously awaiting a little package, a little package from across the border (Yeah. I know that shit reads kind of gay. So, no homo). You know. Something with a little white powder in it. Something that rhymes with hohaine. Or maybe something else that rhymes with lopium. I'm not saying that I might be receiving something like that. I'm just saying that I could be receiving something like that.

Image hosted by Photobucket.comI'm not telling the authorities to, you know, look out for little brown skinned kids who just might be smuggling drugs across the border. What I am saying is that maybe, just maybe, the authorites should be ready to butt search little brown skinned kids crossing over the border. You know, have the surgical gloves ready for a little colon exploration. Because, you never know, you could catch one of those little bastards with several kilos of the good stuff.

And to be certain, I think the authorities should also have large quantities of ex-lax ready just because I heard the little brown kids swallow (no homo) the baggies. Either have that shit ready, or be willing to cut their little brown bellies open. I hear when you puncture them, they spill a sweet maple syrup type substance. I heard several Guatemalan whores call it nature's sweetener. We call it shit or bile in the states, which should make some of you feel happier about being born in the states, especially you pussy liberal types.

DISCLAIMER: I probably need to strike half the shit I just typed. I mean, I'm not looking to get sued. And you never know when somebody's gonna go beyotch and start crying and shit, saying you hurt their little third world heart, which is something I would never want to do on purpose. But if I happen to do it by accident, then I think it's okay. Having an accident is the world's little way of giving man an out after he's completely shitted on his fellow human. Example: let's call Hiroshima an accident? Maybe the Holocaust? Slavery? Who knows. I might be pushing it a tad. Which is probably why I need a full time lawyer.

See. I'm out here in the public domain. And when you're in the public domain, you're fair game. Take for example, some little kid comes across my weblog. He reads half the filth on my shit and gets a kick out of it. He tells his friends about my shit. They start repeating half the dumb shit on my weblog to each other.

One night, they get all hyped up on some PCP, or some other weird shit. And they go out, maybe to some convenient store late at night. And they go in and decide to rob the place. The shit goes bad. And one of the kids starts screaming out that he's a villain and he can't stand them beyotches. And then he starts shooting up everything in sight. He eventually kills two shoppers and the dude behind the cash register. The two bastards jump in the car, and as they speed away, one of the idiots yells out, Super-Villain Style!

Image hosted by Photobucket.comNow I know everybody knows what happens next. The police track the two little bastards down. They both get charged with murder. And it eventually leaks out that the two boys' defense is that they were coerced by the text on some weblog, that they wouldn't have gotten the idea to kill if it wasn't for the sick shit on this weblog. Now that's trouble for my ass, because I'm the sick fuck who came up with that shit. And the trial pretty much becomes a trial on weblogs, personal responsibility, and free speech. And I become the main beyotch on trial.

Now, I'm telling you before that shit happens, that it's all bullshit. I'm just a broke dude with a shitty job trying to develop a voice in this cold world. And it ain't my fault that some sick fucks can't tell that I'm bullshit, that I don't and shouldn't mean a goddamn thing. So, all you little sick fucks who read my shit, I got one thing to say: Don't get caught. You can do all the dumb shit you want, but don't get caught. Because I ain't got the dough for a lawsuit. Be smart about you robbin' and killin'. Think before you do.

Take Xplicit. Have any of you heard about the recent whore killings down in Guatemala. It's weird. They haven't had any whore killings for almost a year. And all of a sudden, within the past week, eight whore killings. First that Levy chick in DC, and now this. I wonder what's the connection. I wonder.

Point I'm getting at is if you're gonna commit murder, don't do it in a way where you'll get caught. Make sure nobody can link you to the murders. Hopefully you'll pick a victim that's linked to a public figure so that asshole'll get the blame. He probably deserves it. Or perhaps, you might try killing individuals nobody gives a damn about, victims no one really misses, like drug addicts, or runaways, or teenage Guatemalan prostitutes.

I know if I was thinking about killing someone, it would probably be a whore. But that's just me. Plus, I would be a stand up guy. If I got caught, I wouldn't go about blaming my Internet buddies. Because doing that shit would be straight up pussy. And it would also be pussy if you turned and did some Columbine type shit. Because I'd definitely get sued, then. And you assholes know I'm already dead broke. So, why would you give your parents, or your relatives, or Fox News the chance to fuck me over with some bullshit witchhunt.

So, I guess, the point I'm making is it's okay to murder, but like I said many times before, don't get caught. And don't kill pretty chicks. Only kill ugly people, possibly skinny beyotches like Paris Hilton, or fat beyotches like Kirstie Alley. And drug addicts. It's okay to kill drug addicts. And some alcoholics. It's okay. They probably won't even feel the pain. And if you fuck up and they survive, they won't remember shit because they would've been so fucked up high when you tried to kill them that it'll all be a blur to them. Trust me. I know these things.

24 Comments:

Blogger macq said...

>First that Levy chick in DC, and now this. I wonder what's the connection. I wonder.

Lol yea cus god knows that was the only murder in DC that year.

But it does seem highly suspect that the whores are dying now that Xplicit is back down there. Pls stop the violence and increase the peace and all that good stuff

2:14 PM  
Blogger Doc Savage said...

You can't use logic with a sick bastard like Xplicit. Killin' whores is in his blood. Some people were born to be pilots. Some were born to be preachers. Xplicit was put on this earth to kill whores. That's just how he was made. Don't blame him. Blame God.

7:27 PM  
Blogger Doc Savage said...

And who says Xplicit ain't had shit to do with those countless other murders that happened in the nation's capital.

I wouldn't put it past him. He makes his music in the day, and kills people at night. Just like Jack the Ripper.

7:30 PM  
Blogger macq said...

>He makes his music in the day, and kills people at night. Just like Jack the Ripper.

or Suge Knight. But i dont think Xplicit's as gully as Suge

9:56 PM  
Anonymous raven said...

Um please don't take this the wrong way. I'm a classy chick, and what I am about to say is completely opposite of that. You need someone NOW, BAD, before you completely lose it. You need some sweet, pretty pussy to help you get over this self deprecating funk you are in. My apologies in advance if I have offended you. Bye.

12:51 AM  
Blogger macq said...

^ I dont understand, is raven offering or what?

9:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gee whiz I landed here by mistake. And I have to say this is the darkest, most morbid site I have ever been on. What is wrong with you people? Go get lives, a hobby or something. Lol at the chick up above who believes pussy will help whatever sick individual runs this site.

4:02 AM  
Anonymous "whorekiller" said...

i hadnt laughed so cotdamn hard, no erick sermon, in a while.

and my excuse to getting online is to answer my familiy´s emails. got kids asking when my mom´s emails got so funny. um, no...something. i dont know.

"Lol at the chick up above who believes pussy will help whatever sick individual runs this site."

its worth a shot. at this point, ill even take raven symone´s crazy ass. no homo jic for knowing her last name.

11:37 PM  
Anonymous Noodles said...

Boo to Raven Simone for ruining the Cosby Show. Bitch.

And Xplicit ain't killin these whores. Why? Because he is trying to pimp them out to some rich ass crackas.

12:00 PM  
Anonymous i wish paris hilton died of anorexia said...

"thats so raven!" is the most under-utilized phrase in the english language, being used -8 times a year by non-retards.

7:45 PM  
Blogger jon said...

After we paid for our kids summer camp jobs we found it tough to recover! I totally agree with you!

9:55 PM  
Blogger Richpoo said...

We had been blogging trying to find how our world sees memorabilia sports. It has been a lifeline for us. Your site provides some of the best examples of this sort and we will bookmark yours. Another one we found was and appears to be related to yours is memorabilia sports site/blog. It pretty much covers memorabilia sports related stuff.

10:41 AM  
Blogger GS said...

I discovered a site about MP3 topics that include music movie download and wanted to show you how to download unlimited MP3s for free. Check it out music movie download

10:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Drop on by and browse through a huge archive of free funny joke

This is one of the many jokes i found amongst the many joke categorys:
A man walks into his favorite bar and saw a bum panhandeling. The bum asked if the man could spare a dollar. The man replied "If I give you money are you going to use it to buy liquor?" The bum said he would not, so the man asked "If I give you money are you going to use it for gambling?" Again the bum said he would not, so the man asked "Would you come home with me so I can show my wife what happenes to someone who doesnt gamble or drink?"

3:31 PM  
Blogger Hoodia said...

Help me Dude, I think I'm lost..... I was searching for Elvis and somehow ended up in your blog, but you know I'm sure I saw him in a car lot yesterday, which is really strange because the last time I saw him was in the supermarket. No honest really, he was right there in front of me, next to the steaks singing "Love me Tender". He said to me (his lip was only slightly curled) "Boy, you need to get yourself a San Diego cosmetic surgery doctor ,to fit into those blue suede shoes of yours. But Elvis said in the Ghetto nobody can afford a San Diego plastic surgery doctor. Dude I'm All Shook Up said Elvis. I think I'll have me another cheeseburger. Then I'm gonna go round and see Michael Jackson and we're gonna watch a waaaay cool make-over show featuring some Tijuana dentists on the TV in the back of my Hummer. And then he just walked out of the supermarket singing. . . "You give me love and consolation,
You give me strength to carry on " Strange day or what? :-)

2:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a **t-shirts** site. It pretty much covers ##KEYWORD## related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

2:43 AM  
Blogger Antonio Hicks said...

i was just browsing through the blog world searching for the keyword posters and it brought me to your site. You have a great site however it is not exactly what i was looking for. Good luck on your site. sincerely, antonio.

3:46 AM  
Blogger superlong said...

Cool site on rate my pussy Check out my Penis Enlargement

5:15 AM  
Blogger Zheng junxai5 said...


zhengjx20160617
cheap toms
coach outlet clearance
michael kors outlet
michael kors outlet online
gucci bags
michael kors outlet clearance
nfl jerseys
air jordan homme
true religion outlet online
michael kors purses
hollister clearance
replica rolex watches
louis vuitton handbags
jordan 3 retro
tiffany and co jewelry
kobe shoes
michael kors outlet
fitflops
michael kors canada outlet
ghd flat iron
air jordan femme
coach outlet online
coach factory outlet
louis vuitton handbags
adidas outlet store
hollister jeans
concord 11
fitflop shoes
tory burch outlet online
tiffany and co
abercrombie outlet
oakley outlet
gucci belts
air jordan shoes
coach outlet
true religion outlet
louboutin shoes
toms wedges
kate spade outlet
louis vuitton outlet

2:54 AM  
Blogger xjd7410@gmail.com said...

michael kors outlet
coach outlet store online clearances
tods outlet
nike air max
louis vuitton outlet online
coach outlet
nike roshe flyknit
coach factory outlet
christian louboutin outlet
ralph lauren outlet
michael kors outlet online
fitflops
insanity workout
cheap oakley sunglasses
true religion jeans
adidas ultra boost
oakley sunglasses
true religion
polo ralph lauren outlet
jordan retro
adidas originals
toms shoes
jordan shoes
coach outlet
michael kors outlet
coach outlet
rolex watches outlet
louis vuitton handbags
louis vuitton outlet
louis vuitton outlet
oakley sunglasses
coach factory outlet
coach outlet
michael kors outlet
louis vuitton bags
gucci outlet
air jordans
fitflops sale clearance
oakley sunglasses
true religion outlet
2016.7.9haungqin

2:34 AM  
Blogger raybanoutlet001 said...

ugg boots
houston texans jerseys
jordan shoes
prada outlet
supra sneakers
nike factory outlet
michael kors bags
michael kors handbags
ugg outlet
ray ban sunglasses outlet
2017.7.27

10:19 PM  
Blogger aaa kitty20101122 said...

jordan shoes
vibram fivefingers
kyrie irving shoes
pandora jewelry
af1
adidas superstar shoes
hermes belts
michael kors handbags
cheap jordans
adidas tubular shadow

2:01 AM  
Blogger jeje said...

yeezy boost 350 v2
jordan retro
hermes belt
longchamp bags
fitflops sale clearance
pandora charms
kobe 11
adidas tubular x
kevin durant shoes
yeezy

3:42 AM  
Blogger jeje said...

nhl jerseys
lebron 13
michael kors outlet
air jordan 6
michael kors outlet
vibram fivefingers
james harden shoes
asics running shoes
hermes belt
adidas outlet

3:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home